The Sales Executive will support the Head of Sales in engaging prospective potential clients and dealing with their potential inquiries. The Sales Executive will also help negotiate deals and reach quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identification of prospects, canvassing and cold calling to set meetings with potential customers
- Networking by attending events, conferences, seminars, cocktails etc.
- Prepare sales presentations to prospective clients
- Prepare proposals/quotations according to the client’s needs and objectives
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement to close sales
- Identify market demand, understand market trends, bench-marking
- Contribute to business development by developing partnerships
- Develop current system related to prospects, sales and account management
- Coordinate and collaborate with other divisions related to Sales activities.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Malaysia citizen
- Minimum 5 years of experience in selling Consulting services. Experience in auditing companies is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel and is comfortable to do field work due to prospection needs.
- Bachelor degree
- Whilst fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia both spoken and written is a must, mastery of other languages will be an advantage
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this role for you!
Please submit your CV and application in English, providing a recent photograph and stating your current and expected salary. Kindly send to email@example.com