- Policy statement
The Company has made a commitment to conducting all business of the Company in an honest, ethical and professional manner wherever the company operates. This Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy (“Policy”) is made as a clear demonstration of that commitment.
- Scope Area
This Policy applies in all countries and regions where the Company operates and applies to all individuals who work at any level in the Company, including other parties who have cooperation with the Company.
Bribery occurs when a person or entity offers, pays or receives money, gifts or other benefits to / from third parties to influence business results or the personal interests of the other party.
- Policy Articles
- To not accept or receive any gift in any form from Third Parties.
- To not offer or transfer any gift in any form to Third Parties.
- To not give, transfer, promise or offer any gift, money, invitation, service or hospitality to Public Officials or Third Parties for any purpose.
- To report any offer or transfer of a gift, money invitation, service or hospitality to the employee, including suspected attempted act or act of Bribery or Corruption.
- To acknowledge that the prevention, detection and reporting of any attempt act or act of Bribery and Corruption is the responsibility of the employee.
- To acknowledge that any employee who violates this Policy will be subject to disciplinary action, which can result in termination of employment.
- To agree that this Policy must be read in conjunction with the Company Code of Conduct.
The company will periodically evaluate all policies including this Anti-bribery and Corruption Policy and policies relating to the systems of reporting to ensure effective implementation. The Quality Control department will report to the Managing Director regarding the application of this Policy, and will do so at least once per year.
The Quality Control Department will report the implementation of this policy to the Director on an annual basis.